This context clues task card set is great to teach your third, fourth, and fifth grade students. Use the vocabulary words to help your students find word meaning. This product is printable and digital to be used in your ELA classroom. This context clues vocabulary activities packet is ideal for practice in the classroom, home school, for tutoring, virtually, and for distance learning.
Please Note: The printable and digital task cards are the same cards. The teacher can use either option with students.
INSIDE THIS PRODUCT:
- 27 Printable Context Clues Task Cards (with multiple choice)
- 2 Printable Quizzes
- 25 Digital Context Clues Task cards (with self grading feature)
These 25 task cards will help your readers understand what they read even better! This packet is perfect for test prep. Also, it can be used throughout the year as vocabulary practice.
Furthermore, you can use this DIGITAL PRODUCT in centers, small group, or as a daily warm-up to practice finding context clues.
HOW TO USE:
- Once purchased, you will receive the Google Form link to assign to students.
- Send the link via email to the students in your classroom.
- Upon completion, the teacher will be able to view the students grade & download an excel spreadsheet showing the students recorded responses.
- The teacher will also be able to view which students have not completed the assignment and easily send out a reminder email to them.
Furthermore, you can use the task cards in centers, small group, or as a daily warm-up to practice finding context clues. After you have reviewed context clues for a week or more, test your readers knowledge by using the QUIZ at the end of the packet. As a result, the teacher can easily track and show the student’s performance. This is great to use in parent conferences!
HOW TO USE:
Print the task cards on cardstock and laminate for best use. The task cards can be printed in color or in grey scale. Place the task cards in a baggie for storage and convenience. You can use them in different centers around the room or in small group. The readers can underline the context clues with an expo or vis a vis marker so that they can visualize where context clues are located.
1. Whole group practice for finding context clues
2. 27 task cards
3. 1 Quiz
4. Answer keys for all the items
If you would like to receive updates on new items and sales please follow my store at Marcy’s Mayhem. ALL PRODUCTS ARE DISCOUNTED 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS.
I would love to connect with you through Instagram @marcys_mayhem where I share a variety of teaching products, tips, hacks, & ideas!