Help your students practice making inferences and then apply their knowledge using reading comprehension passages. I have combined two resources to be able to practice this skill in multiple ways. This product is great to use in the classroom, for tutorials, or in a home school setting. RECENTLY ADDED: DIGITAL VERSION OF READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGES.
The TASK CARDS product includes:
These task cards describe, common, everyday objects and range from easy to difficult. The students will use the descriptions to infer. They will prove their thinking by underlining or highlighting the words that help describe the answers.
Once the reader improves their skills, use the QUIZ at the end of the packet to check their understanding.(Answer key provided)
INFERENCE TASK CARD PACKET Includes:
- 24 Inference Task Cards
- 1 Inference Quiz
- Answer keys for task cards and quiz
The Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions product includes:
- 5 Reading Comprehension Passages that is focused on inferring with in the text.
- EACH PASSAGE IS 1 PAGE IN LENGTH with 6 questions.
- The teacher has the option to use MULTIPLE CHOICE or SHORT ANSWER. The short answer option is great for challenging your readers, and higher level thinking. Multiple choice may be best for a student needing modifications, working independently, or for easier grading. This option is only available for the printable version.
- Writing Reflection Pages
- DIGITAL SELF GRADING passages using Google forms. The teacher will receive the student grade upon completion. This version is multiple choice.
I hope you will find this product to be helpful when teaching this skill! If you have any questions, please reach out to Marcy’s Mayhem via email.
I would love for you to follow Marcy’s Mayhem to receive updates about new products and sales.
For more behind the scenes info on these resources, teacher tips, hacks, products, and sales check out @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!
There are no reviews yet.