Use these digital drama reading comprehension passages with your 4th & 5th grade students to practice technology using a Google classroom. These passages are great for summer reading, home-school students, tutoring, small groups, digital learning and more.
WAYS TO USE THE DIGITAL DRAMA READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGES
- Assign one passage at a day for students to complete (link provided inside)
- Assign all 5 reading passages in bulk for student to complete at their own pace. (link provide inside)
Practice these reading skills:
- Text evidence
- Character Analysis
- Turning point
- Figurative Language
Each of the plays has a theme for the reader to identify through using the problem and major events. The themes in this play are:
*Persistence pays off
*Stand up for yourself
*Being the Bigger Person is Important
*Be Kind to Others
These reading passages will help you to see the skills your readers may struggle with. These passages are long enough for independent work, but you can also use in a small group setting.
INSIDE THIS PRODUCT:
- 5 Reading Comprehension Passages
- Short answer options available.
- Writing Reflection Pages
- Answer key for easy grading.
FOR additional GOOGLE CLASSROOM PRODUCTS try these:
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension BUNDLE (20+ PASSAGES)
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension Passages for Poetry
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension Passages for Nonfiction
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension Passage for Fiction & Nonfiction
For more behind the scenes info on these resources, teacher tips, hacks, products, and sales check out @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!