Use this behind the mask Covid-19 return to school when going back to school. Have your students describe their time in quarantine from COVID-19 with this printable activity to use to document their time during the pandemic.
This activity includes directions for assembly and can be used as a way to write and reflect on all that has happened since COVID-19 started.
1. Print Directions for Assembly and all pages for the product.
2. The student will decorate their face and mask as the cover page.
3. The students will answer a series of questions as a way for them to reflect on the past months and school year.
4. The student will then write more details on the face mask portion of the page as a reflection activity.
TO VIEW THE FULL PRODUCT, please look at the video preview to see inside the Behind The Mask product.
For more BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES, please check out these resources.
- BACK TO SCHOOL- PROJECT BASED LEARNING TO BUDGET
- BACK TO SCHOOL – DIGITAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING TO BUDGET
- BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES & EDITABLE FORMS
- MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS FOR GROWTH MINDSET
Thank you so much for visiting my store! I would love for you to become a follower of Marcy’s Mayhem to hear about upcoming sales and discounts. Every product in my store is listed for 50% off for the first 24 hours. If you have any questions, please reach out to Marcy’s Mayhem via email.
For more behind the scenes info on these resources, teacher tips, hacks, products, and sales check out @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!