Help to teach your students to learn how to write a biography using a writing graphic organizer. Each students will be able to research, plan, and learn how to write biographies using this lesson. This product has over 35 different famous people for the student to use to practice writing with a template.
HOW TO USE:
- The teacher will print out the biography template and assign a famous person to the student.
- Students will begin researching the famous person using the template provided.
- The student will cut out their famous person and glue on a popsicle stick to display. (Examples of this are shown on the product cover).
- Once research is complied, the students will use the graphic organizers provided inside to help to correctly write a biography.
- Upon completion, the student has a cut out of their famous person, prewriting information, planning pages, and written biography.
- The teacher can use this product for a prewriting, research, and writing grade.
This product will be best suited for an upper elementary or early middle school student. Having access to computers or books with information about the famous people below are mandatory. This product can be used in the classroom or for homeschooling.
FAMOUS PEOPLE INCLUDED ARE:
Neil Armstrong, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Fred Rogers, Ellen DeGeneres, Dalai Lama, Coco Chanel, Pope Francis, Al Gore, John Legend, Amelia Earhart, Andy Warhol, Beyonce Knowles, Bob Dylan, Anne Frank, Carol Burnett, Whoopi Goldberg, JK Rowling, Audrey Hepburn, Betsy Ross, Frida Kahlo, Jane Goodall, George Helm, Golda Meir, Steven Curry, Margaret Thatcher, Maya Angelou, Mother Teresa, Oprah Winfrey, Queen Elizabeth, Warren Buffet, & more!
I hope you enjoy using this product and please contact me with any questions at Marcy’s Mayhem.
For more behind the scenes info on these resources, teacher tips, hacks, products, and sales check out @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!