These Traditional Literature reading comprehension passages and questions are great for a third, fourth or fifth grade to practice knowledge of the genre and for the teacher to get a comprehension grade. These printable reading passages can also be used for distance learning packets.
Use with upper elementary students to practice common skills while reading fairy tales, fables, myths, legends, and tall tales. Student’s can have fun reading stories they have known since childhood and demonstrate their knowledge of understanding.
- 5 reading comprehension passages
- Each selection has 5-6 comprehension questions.
- Answer Key is included
- Blank Story Map for Students to identify problem, plot, rising and falling action, climax & theme.
The following titles are inside:
- The Three Little Pigs
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Legend of Johnny Appleseed
- The Lion and the Mouse
- A Myth about Medusa and Athena
This product is part of a bigger BUNDLE. Please check out these resources below if you are needing some additional practice for your students.
- Comprehension Passages for Inference, Vocabulary, Figurative Language, & Sense of Humor
- Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions BUNDLE (Contains over 45 Passages)
- Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions – multiple choice for FICTION, NONFICTION, POETRY, & DRAMA
I would love for you to follow Marcy’s Mayhem for updates and to see new products. NEW PRODUCTS ARE DISCOUNTED 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at Marcy’s Mayhem.
Let’s connect @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!