These Reading comprehension passages 4th & 5th grade Bundle can help to improve reading when used as a daily grade, weekly checkpoints, test prep & RTI intervention. This resource contains strategies posters, multiple-choice, short answer options, and writing reflection pages & is NO PREP WORK for the teacher.
This resource is easy to use in the classroom and great for small groups, homework, tutoring, summer practice, or homeschooling with upper elementary students.
The product currently contains over 60 passages and is growing; now over 25% off! (please see the preview for additional information)
Included inside Reading comprehension passages 4th, 5th grade Bundle:
- 50 + PRINTABLE & DIGITAL PASSAGES. The digital version uses Google forms, and the teacher will receive the student’s grade upon completion.
- Each packet contains 5 to 7 passages with multiple-choice and short-answer options. The questions are the same, but just in a different format.
- Writing reflection pages after each passage
- All answer keys for easy grading
SHOW YOUR STUDENTS HOW TO:
* use context clues
* make predictions
* find the main idea
* use text evidence
* use figurative language (similes, metaphors, alliteration, hyperboles, idioms, onomatopoeia, etc.),
* find the theme
* infer within the text
* understand the point of view
* identify different poetry styles
* use text features and much more!
Click here for more ➤ READING COMPREHENSION PRACTICE.
The 4th & 5th grade reading comprehension Bundle are long enough for independent work but can be used in a small group setting, centers, tutorials, or for homework. In addition, these passages are excellent reviews for significant tests, benchmarks, and state test prep.
The reading passages in this bundle include the following:
➤ drama reading comprehension passages (best-seller)
➤ fiction reading comprehension passages
➤ figurative language reading comprehension passages (best-seller)
➤ Drama practice using figurative language
➤ Inference reading comprehension passages
➤ Nonfiction reading comprehension passages
➤ Poetry reading comprehension passages
➤ Reading Fiction/Nonfiction, paired passage comprehension passages (best-seller)
➤ Silly stories- sense of humor/sarcasm reading comprehension passages
➤ Vocabulary reading comprehension passages
➤ Main idea reading comprehension passages
With each passage, there is a multiple-choice and short-answer option available. The answer key is included for easy grading.
Please contact me at Marcy’s Mayhem if you have any questions or concerns.
Copyright © Marcy’s Mayhem
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single-classroom use
There are no reviews yet.