You can use the Holiday Budget Project for 4th & 5th grade Christmas winter activities to show students about budgeting money. This fun PBL resource can be used in December to keep your class engaged in the time leading up to winter break for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders.
Learning to be on a budget is important for students to understand. Teach your class about budgeting using this project-based learning activity. This no-prep product may help students plan how to spend money over the holidays. Everything is included in this resource, the teacher will need to explain the project, and then students can work independently.
Click here to PREVIEW ➤ Holiday Budget Project
THIS RESOURCE IS AVAILABLE DIGITALLY: HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES PBL PROJECT
- ❀ Give your student’s a budget and let their imaginations run wild. They pick items to buy as long as they stay within a budget. You can let your classwork in groups/partners plan the perfect project.
- ❀Students will brainstorm how to spend money on a themed party, dinner party, outdoor activity, and gifts they will buy friends and family.
- ❀ They will write about why they picked the following and draw pictures. (Students will need to use computers to research for this project.)
- ❀ The class will present their activity at the end of the project.
- ❀ Using the rubrics that are included, students can rate their group members for participation. Teacher rubrics are also inside!
This project comes in a COLORED or BLACK & WHITE version. The colored version is shown in the preview of the product.
I am so glad you stopped by and looked in my store! I would love you to follow me at Marcy’s Mayhem to receive updates.
Please contact me at Marcy’s Mayhem if you have any questions or concerns.
Copyright © Marcy’s Mayhem
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single-classroom use
You can also find me on TeachersPayTeachers! Click here ➜ for Marcy’s Mayhem.