You can use these Google Classroom digital fiction reading comprehension passages with 4th & 5th grade students to incorporate technology into the classroom or at home. These passages are great for summer reading, home-school students, homework, tutoring and more.
How to use the Digital Fiction Reading Comprehension Passages
- Assign one passage at a day for students to complete (link provided inside)
- Assign all 5 reading passages in bulk for student to complete at their own pace. (link provide inside)
Show your students how to:
* Use context clues
* Make predictions
* Find the main idea
* Author’s purpose
* Point of view
* Finding the theme
* Use figurative language
* & using text evidence.
These reading passages will help you to see the skills your readers may struggle with. These passages are long enough for independent work, but you can also use in a small group setting.
INSIDE THIS PRODUCT:
- 5 DIGITAL Reading Comprehension Passages
- Short answer options available.
- Writing Reflection Pages
- Answer key for easy grading.
FOR additional GOOGLE CLASSROOM PRODUCTS try these:
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension BUNDLE (20 PASSAGES)
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension Passages for Poetry
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension Passages for Nonfiction
- Google Classroom Digital Reading Comprehension Passage for Fiction & Nonfiction
For more behind the scenes info on these resources, teacher tips, hacks, products, and sales check out @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!