- 6 reading comprehension passages– Silly stories that include an example of figurative language in each paragraph. Each passage is one page in length.
- PDF version – Printable
- DIGITAL SELF-GRADING FORMS: The teacher will receive the student’s grade upon completion using Google Forms.
- 6 Writing reflection pages
- Create your own story planning pages- Teach students to write their own figurative language story.
- Answers Keys are included inside.
- ❀ Similes
- ❀ Metaphors
- ❀ Idioms
- ❀ Hyperbole’s
- ❀ Personification
- ❀ Alliteration
- & ❀ onomatopoeia.
EACH FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE WORKSHEET CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
At least one example of figurative language per paragraph.
7-8 comprehension questions per reading passage.
Writing Reflection page after each passage. (Printable version only)
Answer key for easy grading.
(Read Aloud activities)
Don’t hesitate to contact me at Marcy’s Mayhem if you have questions or comments.
Copyright © Marcy’s Mayhem
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single-classroom use