Use the December poetry activity, Winter reading comprehension passages to see if your students understand poetry. The Christmas poem’s for kids product is DIGITAL and PRINTABLE and can be used in a variety of ways. This product is best for upper elementary (3rd,4th, and 5th grade) students. These poems are geared towards the winter months and have some Christmas clipart (as seen on the cover).
Click here to PREVIEW ➽ DECEMBER POETRY ACTIVITY
The 5 DIGITAL SELF-GRADING PASSAGES can be used for digitally in the classroom, for tutoring, small group, or for home school. The self-grading passages are multiple-choice and use Google forms. The teacher will receive the grade upon completion.
The 5 PRINTABLE passages include multiple-choice, short answers, and a writing reflection page for each.
The following reading skills have been added to the poems which may help to teach:
- New vocabulary
- Infer within the text
- Main Idea
- Figurative Language
- Point of View
- Using Text Evidence
Included inside December poetry activity:
- 5 original poems that challenge your readers with different skills. The poems are written in a variety of forms (Lyrical, Free Verse, Humorous, Narrative, and Rhyming).
- Each printable passage is available in a multiple-choice or short-answer option. There are 5 questions for each poem.
- 5 Digital self-grading poems using Google forms
- Writing Reflection Page for students to complete after reading the poems. (Printable version only)
- An answer key is included for easy grading.CLICK HERE for more ➽ Poetry Practice
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●I hope you enjoy this activity. Please reach out to Marcy’s Mayhem via email if you have any questions. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.Copyright © Marcy’s MayhemAll rights reserved by the authorPermission to copy for single-classroom use●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
You can also find me on TeachersPayTeachers! Click here ➜ for Marcy’s Mayhem.
There are no reviews yet.