Use this Being a Good Citizen project as a writing and social studies activity to teach your students about and citizenship. This no-prep activity is perfect to use when teaching kids all about responsibility. There are three parts to this resource that can be used all at once or broken up over the school year. Use the writing portion of the product as a PBL unit to be used for a group or independent grade.
Included inside Being a Good Citizen project:
- ❀ Posters describing good citizenship and what it looks like.
- ❀ Worksheets to check student understanding
- ❀ Drawing activity – Citizenship self-portrait.
- ❀ Flipbook- students answer questions
- ❀ Project-Based Learning (PBL writing activity). Students write a book about citizenship. Objective, brainstorming pages, objective, story mapping, story elements, book templates, and rubrics are all provided inside.
If the resource is used from start to finish, it will take students several weeks to complete. This resource is a great way to incorporate project-based learning in the classroom, for homeschool, or to use after school or for tutorials.
This resource is low-prep and the teacher will have everything needed to teach this skill for social studies and to incorporate writing grades.
Click here ➤ Being a Good Citizen project preview
I hope you enjoy this activity. Please reach out to Marcy’s Mayhem via email if you have any questions. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
Copyright © Marcy’s Mayhem
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single-classroom use
You can also find me on TeachersPayTeachers! Click here ➜ for Marcy’s Mayhem.