These NO PREP phonics worksheets for older students (3rd, 4th & 5th graders) can be used as reading intervention practice. Use with struggling readers in upper elementary as a reading intervention or remediation in 2nd grade and above. This product can be used throughout the school year, during tutoring, home school, or over the summer to reinforce students’ phonics skills to read well.
Inside the phonics worksheets for older students you will find:
✿ 15 Phonic Skills posters
✿ 30 Practice Pages that reinforce each of the phonics lessons taught.
✿ 15 Phonics worksheets – Can be graded
✿ Answer keys
Click here to see a preview of ➤ Phonics worksheets for older students
PHONICS WORKSHEETS FOR OLDER STUDENTS INCLUDES:
1. BEGINNING & ENDING CONSONANTS
2. HARD & SOFT C, HARD & SOFT G
3. TWO LETTER BLENDS POSTER- TW & QU
4. THE SOUNDS OF S
5. ENDING BLENDS- RT, PT, RD, RK & SP
6. ENDING CONSONANT DIGRAPHS POSTER- SH, CH, TH & PH
7. MORE ENDING CONSONANT DIGRAPHS POSTER- CK, NG, GH
8. SILENT CONSONANTS POSTER- WR, SC, MB
9. SILENT CONSONANTS- GN, DG, TCH, GH
10. VOWEL SOUNDS -AI, AY, EI, EY
11. VOWEL SOUNDS ND, LD, GH
12. LONG O VOWEL SOUNDS POSTER – OLD, OST, OLL
13. THE SCHWA SOUND
14. THE SOUNDS OF Y
15. R- CONTROLLED- AIR, ARE, EAR, EER
Click here for more ➜PHONICS PRACTICE
I hope you enjoy this activity. Please reach out to Marcy’s Mayhem via email if you have any questions. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
Copyright © Marcy’s Mayhem
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single-classroom use
You can also find me on TeachersPayTeachers! Click here ➜ for Marcy’s Mayhem.