Do you need a FREE SUB TEMPLATE to use for creating substitute plans? This template is easy to use for the first weeks of school for a sub binder, for an unexpected emergency, or a sick or personal day. This no-prep and editable document can help make calling a sub a little easier. This packet will be great for your elementary, middle, or high-school students.
This resource provides a general guideline of all that you to leave a sub detailed instructions of what they need to do while you are out. This product is editable so you will fill in the information to personalize to your classroom or whatever you teach.
Please note: Having access to Google Slides is mandatory to use this resource.
INCLUDED IN FREE SUB TEMPLATE:
- A place for the Daily schedule
- Classroom expectations & behavior management ideas
- Locations to important files
- Emergency info
- Who is who in the school
- Taking attendance information
- Who to contact with additional questions
- Tips/Extra information
- Incentive ideas
- Extra student information
- Additional activities
- A place to leave feedback
Do you need WORKSHEETS & ACTIVITIES to use while you out?
Click here for low-prep ➤ WORKSHEETS & ACTIVITIES